|
We Are Lost & Found ♥ But love is gonna save us.
|
|
|
Introducing US...
|
Media
|
Affiliations
♥ Noor |
Talk To The Board
ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Saturday, October 2, 2010, @ Saturday, October 02, 2010
Fazliana,she's my lover,girlfriend,best buddy..everything! Hey,gosh this blog have been a little dusty.Gonna post something now.Lol.I'm lying on my bed ryte now,with high fever and feeling extremely weak but i wanna take this opportunity to actually post something for my baby girl that i truly deeply love. Yesterday,we celebrated our 6 Months together,we have gone so far together.Going through thick and thin together,happy moments..and even sad times together.I cant believe that a girl can really change my life.Fazliana is everything to me.She is there for me,when im down,when im feeling cranky,just always being there for me.She cares so much about my family,especially my mum.Texting her,asking if she already had her meals or whether she had medicine.She really trying her best in every way to get close and bond with my family.And honestly,she really successfully did it.She have won my family's heart.She can also get along with my friends too.The best thing about her,she really bear with my attitude.lol.Sometimes i feeling so down regarding something,or easily get jealous when she with some guy friends,she will do her best to pujuk me,and explain to me everything.She will keep trying to cool me down when im angry.She like a water,while im like a fire.Some girls,told by some sergeant in army,wont have that tahap kesabaran to wait fr their when they in army.But im proud to say Fazliana isnt that "some girls".She dengan tabah wait for me when i'm in Tekong,and go through cabaran hidup with me in tekong.She never complain when she have to come down Pasir Ris eventhough the journey is far and eventhough she felt tired.She always have that sweet smile everytime she with me.Im so proud of her.Fazliana really that precious gem in my life.I will to sacrifice everything for her,including my health.All i want is to be with her,love her with all heart,treasure her deeply.This isnt a joke,but seriously i want have my future with her.I can really see my future with her.I want to be the best for her.I want be her future husband and going through everything her.Spending time with her and her family.I truly can never leave a day without her by my side.She's the air that i breathe,the sun that light up my whole life.Nothing can ever replace her,not even money or diamonds.Give me a million bucks,it wont work.All i want is to be with my baby gerl.I'll sacrifice my heart,soul and health to have my future with Fazliana BMY,coz she's the girl that i truly love and dying to be with.=)iloveyou,sayang.
♥baby don't you hit my heart @ Saturday, October 02, 2010 |
|